Universal packing for high speed/high temperature pumps
UNIVAL consists of graphite-filled lubricated PTFE yarn.
The special braiding structure offers the benefits of low thermal expansion
and excellent heat conduction. Due to its low friction characteristics UNIVAL
can also withstand dry running up to a certain limit. In addition, its pliable and dense composition allows UNIVAL to seal effectively with a minimum of gland pressure.
The materials used are approved for use in food processing industries.
- Very low thermal expansion
- Ability to run at high speeds
- Low friction characteristics
- Longer service life
- Dense and pliable composition
- Low leakage with a minimum of gland pressure
Alkalis, solvents, bitumen, almost all acids.
Exceptions : highly concentrated nitric acid, oleum.