The universal packing cutter was designed for the practical cutting of packings from the roll. With the help of this cutter, packings can be cut accurately and correctly to suit the application. The measuring scale is in inches and milimetres. The scale corresponds to the shaft or spindle diameter. The packing cross-section is taken into account by adjusting the slide. The slide stop and cutting guide are designed for the optimal cut at 45º.
- Robust plastic with lateral fastening lugs
- For radial incline cuts of 45º in the shaft and spindle range of Ø 5 to 120mm and 2 to 20mm packing cross-section
- Special design for shaft /spindle area Ø to 320mm
- A clamping device for holding the packing to the cutting guide
- Cross- section scale on a lockable aluminium slide with packing stop
- Finger guard
- Practical quality knife as an accessory