- Outer casing: elastomer
- Short, flexible, spring-loaded sealing lip
- Additional dust lip
- Used preferably in pressurized units
- Reliable sealing of the housing bore, even with increased roughness of the bore, thermal expansion and split housings
- Advantages when sealing low viscosity and gaseous media
- Increased thermal stability and chemical resistance when 75 FKM 595 is used
- Additional dust lip as additional seal against moderate to medium dust and dirt ingress from outside
- Small axial dimensions (Note: can lead to temperature increase from frictional heat).
- Hydrostatic drives (pumps, engines of all kinds)
- 2-stroke engines.