Rotary pump packing suitable for high shaft speeds and abrasive media
AROCHEM S combines the advantages of two advanced yarn materials in the sealing of high-speed shafts. The particular running qualities of thermally stable PTFE- graphite compound yarn ensure shaft protection and even short-term “dry-running” without damage.
Due to their stability, wear resistant aramid yarn edges prevent packing extrusion and protects against abrasive media. AROCHEM S contains a universally stable silicone-free lubricant. This ensures superior lubrication during the run-in phase.
- Thermally stable PTFE-graphite compound running surface
- Smooth running, low friction
- Wear resistant multi-filament aramid yarn in corners
- Anti-extrusion protection and extra stability
- Very stable and dense
- Ideal for higher pressure/wider clearance gaps
Hot water, salt, solutions, alkalis, organic solvents, hydrocarbons, medium concentration acids.